Thursday 16 February 2017

Steve Hezzlewood, a further follow up.

I received a contact from Lee at The Kings Shilling who has created a wonderful post regarding the late, great Steve Hezzlewood on his site.
 He has included pictures from the two Echelon Miniature ranges that never saw the light of day. Both the ACW and ECW ranges created by Steve Hezzlewood are as good as a lot of the newer ranges and frankly deserve to see the light of day in people's collections. Check out the post at
https://thekingsshilling.com/steve-hezzlewoods-designs/

 Thanks for getting back to me Lee.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting background on Steve's sculpting. The ECW figures in your link are quite excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jonathan,
      I became worried when I saw the ECW figures because I really would like a small set of armies using them. It would be the last thing I needed.

      Delete
  2. Go on ,ECW , you know you need another pike and shot army or two!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iain,
    Only if these figures are produced. Then at least I could say it was a nostalgia thing.

    ReplyDelete

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.
Austria 1809.

Austrian Hussars

Austrian Hussars
Hinchliffe figures

Austrian Grenzer

Austrian Grenzer
Austrian Grenzer

Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2013
Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2012

Smoggycon 2012
Smoggycon 2012

Smoogycon 2009

Smoogycon 2009
My French getting another beating