Thursday 23 November 2017

A new green Union regiment completed for Saturday.

 One thing I always enjoyed about putting on a game at a wargames show was the pressure to complete some unit that would be needed on the day. Invariably it's never needed but it does get one working. Anyway I knocked off this Union regiment to debut on Saturday. Given the newness of them I expect they will run away at the first sniff of combat. They can however use the bits of new road that I have been working on.

In between making some pieces of road, and painting these chaps I 'found' some spare renaissance figures that I never used on my Italian Wars project. I have posted a few images on my other blog.

7 comments:

  1. They look very nice and will stomp those damned Rebs! Command stand is fantastic as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always such a feast for the eyes to see your figures, regardless of the historic era in question.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have put in plenty of work Robbie, well worth it. I intend to come along on Sat so I'll pop over and introduce myself in person.
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fine addition to your ACW collection, but will they suffer ‘New Unit Syndrome’ on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looking and useful union regiment.
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.
Austria 1809.

Austrian Hussars

Austrian Hussars
Hinchliffe figures

Austrian Grenzer

Austrian Grenzer
Austrian Grenzer

Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2013
Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2012

Smoggycon 2012
Smoggycon 2012

Smoogycon 2009

Smoogycon 2009
My French getting another beating