Sunday 19 November 2017

Battleground Wargames Show TS17 6BH

Just a reminder to all wargamers who would like a final wargaming show fix before the Winter closedown. Battleground is a really good show that has managed to grow steadily into a very decent event. Leon of Pendraken Miniatures has done a wonderful job of taking on the responsibility of running a show at Stockton on Tees after the demise of the original long running show. Entry is free this year, so there is no reason for wargamers not to drag the family along. Bucking the trend for smaller table sized games the show will feature a number of large, dare I say it, historical wargames. So what's not to like. The car parking is free. Entry is free and the show is easy to find with good road links from the A19.

Best of all I will be there with a few of my ACW figures showcasing the Picketts Charge rules, just dont ask too many in depth questions about the rules.[just joking]    


6 comments:

  1. Looking forward too it myself with an ACW slant too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I dave. I have just finished fighting a big 10mil ACW game, and by God was it tense.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Looking forward to chewing the fat Paul, and maybe blagging some ideas re you malburians.

      Delete

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.
Austria 1809.

Austrian Hussars

Austrian Hussars
Hinchliffe figures

Austrian Grenzer

Austrian Grenzer
Austrian Grenzer

Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2013
Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2012

Smoggycon 2012
Smoggycon 2012

Smoogycon 2009

Smoogycon 2009
My French getting another beating