Friday 26 November 2010

Back at Last

After my move, I have finally got  back on line. Im afraid Virgin Media didnt cover them selves in glory, but at least I am now back.
 I forgot how unsettling moving home was, and unfortunately this is just phase one of a very stressful year I think.
 Anyway to cheer myself up, I am off to Smoggycon tomorrow. This is year two of this show, and I hope they can build on last years good start. Hopefully now that I am getting back to some sort of normality I can get my painting routine going...............

2 comments:

  1. See you there Robbie Snaa permitting. Its been less than fun clearing the Yard so Jim can get the van in. Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving home is indeed unsettling, but sometimes an opportunity to rediscover deeply buried, forgotten treasures.

    ReplyDelete

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.
Austria 1809.

Austrian Hussars

Austrian Hussars
Hinchliffe figures

Austrian Grenzer

Austrian Grenzer
Austrian Grenzer

Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2013
Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2012

Smoggycon 2012
Smoggycon 2012

Smoogycon 2009

Smoogycon 2009
My French getting another beating