Wednesday 13 July 2011

Plastic is Good for wargamers

 Slightly off my normal SYW ramblings I thought I should publish photographs of my latest WW2 Italian reinforcements, ie German panzer 3's, courtesy of the Russian plastic figure company Zvesda.
 These 15mm beauties retail at £2.75 each and snap together beautifully.
 The thing I liked about them apart from their cheapness, was the track system, which is in one piece and well detailed.
 Overall the model is well worth a punt,and fits well with their expensive FoW collegues.
 Wargamers have differing views about palstic,but the way I look at it is that in a time of recession,plastic is a great way to get gaming [unless its GW] for a moderate amount of money. Zvesda are bringing out panzer 4's next. The range at the moment is only small,but all are well crafted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.
Austria 1809.

Austrian Hussars

Austrian Hussars
Hinchliffe figures

Austrian Grenzer

Austrian Grenzer
Austrian Grenzer

Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2013
Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2012

Smoggycon 2012
Smoggycon 2012

Smoogycon 2009

Smoogycon 2009
My French getting another beating