Tuesday 29 March 2011

Finally RSM Hanoverians.

Well I have finally completed my first unit of RSM Hanoverians, ie Regiemnt Von Scleither.
 I tend to paint the flags oversize as I like to show off more colour on the wargames table. The figures themselves are slightly slimmer than the other nationalities, and had a bit more flash on them, still I do like the elegance of them, I think they typify the image of the lace war era.
 I will next paint a combined Hanoverian  grenadier unit, as there will be a right hodge podge of colour.
 These are probably not my best paint job, but I did enjoy painting them.

2 comments:

  1. Love the flag, it's very colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice regiment! I'm an oversized flag man as well... looks better somehow....

    ReplyDelete

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.
Austria 1809.

Austrian Hussars

Austrian Hussars
Hinchliffe figures

Austrian Grenzer

Austrian Grenzer
Austrian Grenzer

Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2013
Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2012

Smoggycon 2012
Smoggycon 2012

Smoogycon 2009

Smoogycon 2009
My French getting another beating