Friday 3 May 2013

Enough is enough.

Now this sounds like another rant, but honestly its not.
I have reluctantly realised that I have too much stuff, and in order to get more stuff, I need to get rid of something.
 The something, starts with some of my war game magazine collections, that is Miniature War games and War games illustrated.
 So if anyone would like several years worth for the cost of the postage,please feel free to contact me.
 Additionally, I have realised that I have no need to enlarge my Seven Years War armies any further.
 As a consequence I am going to sell some of my regiments of unpainted RSM figures.
 Again if anyone is interested before I put the figures on Ebay,then drop me a line.
 There are several bags of French, Austrian, Hanoverian  and Prussian,with some cavalry as well.
 It would save the buyer having to run the gauntlet of HMRC.
 

9 comments:

  1. Hello again,

    I would be very interested to take over some of your RSM miniatures.

    Pjotr
    http://nyudrevchronicles.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pjotr,
      I will put a list together for you.

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much. Do you still have my mail address ?
      Pjotr

      Delete
    3. Pjotr,
      I dont know if I have. Send me an e mail, via robbie3rodiss@msn.com
      Thanks Robbie

      Delete
  2. Rsm sounds good if you let me know what French and Hanoverians you have sure we could sort something out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graham,
      I didnt think you would need any more, but I will put a list together for you.

      Delete
  3. Prussians? What do you have?
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colin,
      You must have more Prussians than Fredrick had, but I will see what I have got.
      Thankls Robbie.

      Delete
    2. Rob, possibly, but I could use one or two Garrison regiments for a bit of variety.

      Delete

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.
Austria 1809.

Austrian Hussars

Austrian Hussars
Hinchliffe figures

Austrian Grenzer

Austrian Grenzer
Austrian Grenzer

Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2013
Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2012

Smoggycon 2012
Smoggycon 2012

Smoogycon 2009

Smoogycon 2009
My French getting another beating