Wednesday 17 February 2016

Lurgy Break.

I think the picture says it all really, although I hasten to add that I dont really look like that, [honest]
 It is how I feel however. I think the effort of travelling to the York show with some sort of virus/man flu, followed by two big wargames over the last week finally did for me.
 Excitement can only carry one so far before you weakly cave in like a Premiership footballer, [well perhaps not as bad as that]
 Anyway, I can still bang the keys as it were, so I will do a couple of post up dates to prove Im not nailed in the ground just yet.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robbie-I thought at your age,like me,you were eligible for the flu jab!!-I have some Spanish Napoleonics that were under-coated by PG!!
    get well soon.johnc(william)

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,
    I did get a jab, but clearly it wasnt the right type of flu?
    And what do you mean, you have some Napoleonics undercoated by Peter Gilder, do you have a provenance for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. • กำจัดขน
    • กระตุ้นการผลิตคอลลาเจนชูกระชับผิวหน้า (Tightening) ลบเลือนหายไปริ้วรอยช่วยทำให้ผิวเรียบเนียน
    • รอยหลุมสิวตื้นขึ้นและก็รูขุมขนกระชับขึ้นผิวหน้าละเอียดแล้วก็เรียบเนียน
    • รักษาสิวอักเสบรอยแดงจากสิวหรือเส้นเลือดฝอยที่ไม่ปกติ
    • ลดความหมองคล้ำผิวกระจ่างขาวใสดูอ่อนกว่าวัย
    • กำจัดเส้นโลหิตขอดและก็เส้นเลือดฝอย
    • รักษาเส้นโลหิตขอดเล็กๆได้โดยไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาผ่าตัด ไม่ต้องนอนพัก แต่ว่าบางทีอาจจำเป็นต้องทำต่อเนื่องกันหลายคราวก็เลยจะได้ผลลัพธ์ที่ดี


    เลเซอร์ขนขา
    เลเซอร์รักแร้
    เลเซอร์บิกินี
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขนหน้า
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขน รักแร้

    ReplyDelete

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.

My 6mm Napoleonic set up.
Austria 1809.

Austrian Hussars

Austrian Hussars
Hinchliffe figures

Austrian Grenzer

Austrian Grenzer
Austrian Grenzer

Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2013
Smoggycon 2013

Smoggycon 2012

Smoggycon 2012
Smoggycon 2012

Smoogycon 2009

Smoogycon 2009
My French getting another beating